Corporate info: About BHQ
Independently Owned, Customer Oriented
Independently held since 1934, Bearing Headquarters Company is one of the 10 largest distributors in the United States with 33 locations throughout the Midwest. A division of Headco Industries, Bearing Headquarters began business in 1934 as the Ray M. Ring Company, a single location bearing and power transmission distributor in Chicago, Illinois. From a small start up launched with $500 and one assistant, Ray M. Ring and his successor Frank Timble turned the company into a major player in the distribution industry.
Today, Bearing Headquarters Company continues to be led successfully by a strong, experienced management team, and is the largest privately owned distributor of bearings, power transmission equipment parts, and hydraulic components in North America. With a nationwide presence, an expert staff, an extensive array of products, partnerships with leading suppliers and comprehensive machine shop services, Bearing Headquarters serves customers across the country as their single-source bearing supplier. Recognized as the Service First™ company, Bearing Headquarters always strives for total customer satisfaction, tailoring its services to meet the individual needs of its customers, and providing hard-to-find products and services not easily secured elsewhere. Contact us today to learn how Bearing Headquarters can become your one-stop Service First™ supplier.